2. Be involved or have a family member involved in the Sport of Boxing.
3. A solid "C" average at his/her school.
4. Community Service involvement, Achievements,Honors and/or Part time job while in school.
5. Two letters of Character reference submitted.
6. A short essay, 500 words or less, on Why You Should be Considered for this Award
Florida Boxing Hall of Fame's
"Don Hazelton Scholarship Award"
We are so pleased to be able to offer this Award, for advanced education, to one of our young people, here in the State of Florida. We are certain that Mr. Don Hazelton's Spirit, as a former Football Coach, and believer in young Men/Women's future with education, will be enshrined in this annual FBHOF financial support effort. Mr. Hazelton's leadership and vision, as a Boxing administrator in Florida, will live on through this excellent gift for learning and support of our youth. Mr. Hazelton left a legacy of Learning/Teaching/Coaching for all to emulate as we move forward in our lives. May his memories and hard labor be forever rewarded by this Annual Award by FBHOF.
Last Name, First Name:
High School: Name: City: State: Year Graduated: GPA: